TS//RELIDO/UNCLASSIFIED MIX

20260727

Barley's Computer Repair

 

Professional-Reliable-Confidential PRC(orp) 

https://centralbuckscomputer.com/old-style-home.html

Home and Office IT Service

.....

AKA Barley's Computer 

East West North South

South North West East


son of Lee, Aramaic bar-Lee

"the South Shall Rise Again" attempt at early indoctrination

"the East Shall Conquer the West" attempt at early indoctrination


broken/failed hypnotic and "Manchurian Candidate" thanks to High School [secondary school] friends


US shall be in command through Democracy, Socialism, and more "isms" in order to collectively join and run our local Galaxy to Galactic cluster, w/ absorption of new technology and races that we can mesh/meld with

+Black Pope/Emperor remains occulted to facilitate peaceful transitions and multiverse conquest at time !Eternalism!

+Black Pope/Emperor elected yet genetic and genetic alteration required in order to access proprietary data. Akashic Records [AKA]

.....

Office and House Calls, Call me for an appointment

Home Computer Installation and Cleaning plus Maintenance, Repair, and Upgrades

Recycling E-Waste at no cost [monitors not included]

Barley's Computer Repair (previously Central Bucks Computer Repair) provides the latest in residential computer repair and maintenance in the Doylestown and Central Bucks County Pennsylvania area. I specialize in quick response and the quickest and most reliable solutions to your problems, I make sure you don't have the same problem again. I will pinpoint the issue, and get you up and running quickly and efficiently. I can streamline your communications, boost your productivity, protect your system, and help you maintain your workflow - saving you time and money!

Whether you have a single desktop computer, a laptop, or an Apple Computer, you are in good hands with Barley's Computer Repair. No job is too big or too small! I do it all, and I work to serve you and make you, my customer, happy!

I specialize in computer repair, upgrades, virus/spyware/adware/malware removal, performance tuning, and wired and wireless home and small office networking in the Doylestown and Central Bucks County area.


Barley's Computer Repair Services

What I Offer:

SSD Upgrades

Virus Removal

Assisting with New Computer Purchases

Laptop Computer Repair

Desktop Computer Repair

Data Recovery or Complete Deletion



Barley Culiner

Technician/Consultant

I am a Consultant and Technician at a small local business. I enjoy repairing Apple and Microsoft desktop and laptop computers. Most of all I like satisfied customers!


I enjoy helping with single and dual boot LINUX computers. Additionally, I'm currently expanding my knowledge in the areas of Cybersecurity, AI/ML, and Quantum Computing.

Hobby Blogs:

Primarily NASA Images assembled by me

https://barleyculinerspaceimages.blogspot.com/


Primarily NASA Animations assembled by me

https://barleyculinermars.blogspot.com/


Professional-Reliable-Confidential


Billing Address:

Barley Culiner PO Box 1206 Doylestown, PA 18901

  

contact email: barleyscomputer@gmail.com

https://centralbuckscomputer.com/old-style-home.html


©Barley Culiner, edited by Jack Brownhill


No comments:

Post a Comment